Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Mizuno Craze!


Well I caught a ride on the Mizuno Wave Rider 17's. I have been hearing from a lot of runners that Mizuno's are really comfortable and are the best. So I had to buy a pair for myself and plus, I have always wanted to try a different brand other than Nike. 

So I have notice that these pair are a lot cheaper then the Vomero's that I bought or even wanted to buy the new Vomero's. So that's always a plus when your trying to keep some cash in your wallet. These Wave Riders are way lighter then my Vomero's, so that can either be a good or bad thing. It all depends how my feet and legs responds to them. 


So, I've decided to take these on a joy run today. It was pouring out earlier but when I step out from my home. There was not a drop of rain but I did wish there was. It was pretty humid. Anyways, the first couple of steps felt like I was walking on clouds. It felt really soft and comfortable, my knees were happy but since these were new. As you launch forward, the bend on your foot. The stiffness was kind of bothering me. I am not sure how to explain it but when ever it bent, it would compress inward but then again these are new and I have to still wear them down. 

It felt really light and I wasn't use to it yet but I did feel like I could of just sprinted the whole time. haha! But could because of the humidity, the maze of spider webs along the pathway and foot traffic. So as for wearing these for the first time, I say it was worth it. I may want to switch from my Wave Rider to my Vomeros every now and then. Just to have a little bit of weight on my feet but we will see. I might just end up retiring my Vomeros since I have already put about over 250 miles on it. haha! 


My sleeveless shirt does not hug my body, that is sweat. Not rain but sweat. Like I said it was really humid. haha! 

Song of the My Run Day